Cross Point Men's Ministry is organizing a Family Fishing Rodeo at Flat Creek Public Fishing Area on October 21. Not only is this an excellent opportunity for parents to spend time with their own children, but we think it's a great way to reach out to our friends and neighbors who may not opportunities to fish.
Here are some details about the event
- The event will be from 9am until 12:00 noon at the Special event Pond at Flat Creek PFA.
- Parking will be at the special event pond - there is a gravel road that leads to the pond. This road goes by the archery ranges and behind the PFA dam.
- All you will need is bait and a fishing pole. If you do not have a fishing pole there will be some available.
- The best bait will be chicken livers, hotdogs or crickets.
- You can keep up to 5 fish per child- adults can fish as long as they are helping a child.
- If you have questions please e-mail the Men's Ministry and we will answer them as soon as possible.
Please enter your contact details below to register for the Family Fishing Rodeo. If you have a record in our church management system, we'll find your record and you can register quickly. If we do not have your record, we can create one for you quickly.